Specialising in small service based businesses, I support people just like you to make a profit and pay yourself, first, each and every month.
A big part of that is using your financial records to really drive your business where you want it to go. Keeping your financial records current is an absolute necessity in any business. If you’re like many people though, you’d rather be doing what you’re good at, and what you enjoy.
That’s where I come in.
As a Xero certified advisor and IRD registered tax agent, with a keen interest in maximising your profit. You can rest assured that not only are your financials in good hands but I will work with you to turn your business from never having enough cash to go around to having an abundance instead.
With a focus on small service based businesses, I understand my client’s needs. I’m a small business myself so I know what it’s like. I know that being in business can be tough, particularly when you’re starting out. The hours are tough, getting your head around all of your obligations as a business owner is tough, and often the whole tax process can be confusing at best.
I am here to help you with:
- Profit management and paying yourself first, every month
- Cashflow management, tax compliance and other financial reporting
- Cashbook and bank statement processing and reporting
- GST Returns
- Financial statement preparation
- Income tax return preparation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- PAYE returns
- Tax reminders (GST, PAYE, provisional and income tax)
- Liaise with the IRD on your behalf
- Receive and manage all mail from the Inland Revenue
- Xero management
- Monthly accounting packages you pay throughout the year
By handing over your financial tasks to me you get the peace of mind of knowing your accounting records will be accurate and your returns lodged on time.
For more information, and to arrange an initial consultation, contact me today!